Terms and Conditions:
Your instructions to commence personal training will constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions when you will become a client (a “Client” or “you”). You are asked to pay special attention to the provisions related to cancellations. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• I (the Trainer) will use my skills and knowledge to design a safe programme of exercise that will take into account your lifestyle, personal goals, fitness levels and medical history.
• I will provide the coaching, supervision, advice and support that you will need to achieve your goals. Apart from the initial consultation and the first session each session will last one hour, which includes a warm up and cool down.
• You understand that the results of any fitness programme cannot be guaranteed. Your progress depends on your effort and co-operation in and outside of the Sessions. In particular you acknowledge that individual results may vary and no particular result is guaranteed by your Trainer.
• All Client information will be kept strictly private and confidential.
Your (Client) Obligations:
• It is understood between you and your Trainer that both must commit to your training programme 100% in order for you to achieve results.
• You are required to wear appropriate clothing and footwear.
• You are required to complete a Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (a “PARQ”) before undertaking your first personal training session.
• Your Trainer may require a letter of ‘medical clearance’ from your GP. Please be aware that your GP may charge for providing this letter.
• You understand and agree that it is your responsibility to inform the Trainer of any conditions or changes to your health, now and ongoing, which might affect your ability to exercise safely and with minimal risk of injury.
• If your Trainer requires further medical information from a practitioner, you must provide such details.
• Your Trainer cannot be held liable in any way for undeclared or unknown medical conditions.
• Payment for Sessions must be made at the time of booking.
Acceptable forms of payment are: By prior agreement by internet bank transfer, direct debit, or cash paid directly to the Trainer.
• Block bookings of Sessions must be paid for in advance BUT Sessions do not have to be scheduled at the time of booking.
• All Sessions must be used within 90 days of purchase.
Cancellation and Refunds:
• 24 hours notice of cancellation or postponement is required for all appointments.
• Notice of less than 24 hours will incur full payment of the full Session fee.
• Unforeseen events will be taken into consideration on the day.
• Once purchased, your Sessions are non-refundable and non transferable.
• If the Trainer is late additional time will be added to the Session or to subsequent Sessions.